TAC Supreme’s products are carefully designed and manufactured to the highest standards to ensure the reliability and durability our customers need. This is why we offer a 1-year warranty that covers defects in manufacturing on all TAC Supreme products.
All TAC Supreme products have a 1-year warranty on all manufacturing defects and 1-year warranty on all rechargeable batteries from the date of purchase.
Conditions of Warranty
- The product is within the warranty period and meets the warranty criteria
- You have proof of purchase
- You are the original owner of the product
1. What is covered:
- All manufacturing defects & faults
- All rechargeable batteries up to 1 year
- Accessories & Chargers up to 1 year
2. What is NOT covered:
- General wear and tear
- Damage caused by improper or unreasonable use
- Damage from battery leakage
- Damage through lack of maintenance
- Imprinting or colour finishes
- All non-rechargeable batteries
- The cost of postage/shipping to TAC Supreme for replacement
How to claim warranty
If your product meets the warranty criteria above, you can, within 1 year of purchase, take it back to the store you purchased it from. After 1 year it must be returned directly to TAC Supreme.
To claim warranty, please contact us. TAC Supreme aim to turnaround all warranty claims within 10 working days.
If your product does not meet our warranty criteria above, we do offer a replacement service. Please fill and submit the Product Replacement and Warranty Claim Form and tick the “My product IS NOT under warranty but I’d like it inspected, please contact us.
Our technician will be in touch to discuss returning the item for us to look at and for the payment of the EUR 25 inspection fee. All inspection fees are redeemable against the cost of the replacement if the estimate is accepted. If the estimate is not accepted or the item is beyond economical replacement the fee is non-refundable.
This policy is offered in addition to your legal rights.